Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 2 - second time around

I'm so excited! I made it through another S-I-6 workout and 20 mins on elliptical machine today. I am definitely feeling the work I did yesterday but working out the muscles again has made me not so sore.....just remember this feeling later, Momma, so that you can stay motivated!!

I felt more confident and in sync going through the routine today and am anxious about adding the supplemental routines to my workout tomorrow. The constant arm work is really killing me but that is where I can see the recent weight gain the most. So, that is great to me!!

I'm hoping that I can start waking up at my normal 4am time to get my body started with a 15 min elliptical workout like I used to do as well as add a "end of the day" 20 min elliptical workout before bedtime. 

Fun Article: "Yearnings"

No comments:

Post a Comment