Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 2 - Very Sore!!

I promise that I won't bore the reader every single day with a new post....but thought this first week was important to keep me motivated....so here goes Day 2.

Well, we've not even started Day 2 but I wanted to mention just how sore I am from the sad attempt to do the first Slim in 6 workout session. I'm so happy!!! No, seriously, I'm so happy to be sore in all the right places - not my back, not my ankles (yes, I get sore ankles) and not my neck.....but in my abs and arms which were the main two areas of the work out. I will also say that the scale was 1 pound lighter this week from last (obviously I know this one pound is NOT because of my workout yesterday but it came on a good day!!). 

Today's goals: 
1. Stay active!! Going to be doing a lot of housework before we have company arrive tonight for Halloween festivities!! That is going to replace my "work out"!

2. NO candy! No really....NO CANDY!!

3. Don't over eat at dinner - we always order pizza for dinner on Halloween so we'll do the same thing tonight......I LOVE PIZZA!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison 
Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment